Welcome to our plot!

I'm Hazel, and in Nov 2006 my friend Jane and I took on a half plot at Hill Allotments, Sutton Coldfield - we want the satisfaction of growing and eating our own fruit and veg, and to improve our diet (and fitness!).

This is the story of what happened next...........

Friday, August 07, 2009

Ready Now!

So with the Show this weekend, I am rather surprisingly organised - anything that can be put tegether now, has been (all the domestic classes), & I have a short list of what to do tomorrow (pick spring onions & french beans, put in entry forms) & what to do on Sunday morning (cut cucumber, pick sweetpeas, peas, dig up lettuce, carrots, etc, stage entries).

And that's it.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck sweetie, hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck - I hope the weekend pastes a smile on your face that takes WEEKS to get off!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...