Welcome to our plot!

I'm Hazel, and in Nov 2006 my friend Jane and I took on a half plot at Hill Allotments, Sutton Coldfield - we want the satisfaction of growing and eating our own fruit and veg, and to improve our diet (and fitness!).

This is the story of what happened next...........

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A Taste of Things to Come?

With the tail end of hurricane Bill bringing blustery rain, it was no day to go to the Hill.

I contented myself with a mountain of dinner which included courgette, red onion, garlic, french beans, runner beans & radish all homegrown & picked fresh.

And I started thinking about how low my grocery bills are at the moment, as I'm using meat as an accompaniment rather than the focus of meals, which I am finding a bit radical, actually...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...