Welcome to our plot!

I'm Hazel, and in Nov 2006 my friend Jane and I took on a half plot at Hill Allotments, Sutton Coldfield - we want the satisfaction of growing and eating our own fruit and veg, and to improve our diet (and fitness!).

This is the story of what happened next...........

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Autumn Evenings...

There has been rain throughout the afternoon & evening, & a distinctly chillier feel in the air than of late.

And it was dark by just after 7.30pm this evening - talk about the nights drawing in!

I guess that's the way of things, and I should be looking forward to pumpkin soup, and roast parsnips & leek gratins, which I am - but we seem to have missed out on summer a bit though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...